These General Conditions of Contract - called CCG - govern the conditions of purchase of the various products offered on our website: www.ninalo.com, belonging to Multi Liberty SL, a Spanish company with tax number B27852839, located in Calle Cruces de San Juan, 47, 35015. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain.
Users who make purchases on ninalo .com fully accepts these terms and conditions and is bound by them as if they had been written at the time of contract/purchase. It is essential to read and accept the terms and conditions before purchasing any product on www. ninalo.com .
Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc. which provides us with the e-commerce platform that allows us to sell products and services.
Ceoja reserves the right to modify the general conditions at any time and without notice. The general conditions will always be accessible via the website so that users can view or print them at any time.
Prices and conditions of sale are not binding and may be modified depending on market fluctuations. However, placing an order by completing the order form implies acceptance of the price offered and the general conditions in force at that time. Once the order is formalized, the purchase is considered fully made, with all legal guarantees protecting the buyer as a consumer, and from that moment on, the prices and conditions are contractually binding and cannot be modified without the express consent of both parties. The contract is written in Spanish. The electronic document formalizing the contract will be archived and the user will be able to consult it in their customer area.
General conditions modified as of September 29, 2020.
Ninalo reserves the right to refuse and/or suspend access to the services offered on www. ninalo .com in the event of violation of good faith, applicable legislation, these general conditions of purchase and/or fraud on the part of this company and/or one of its suppliers.
To this end, Ninalo emphasizes that the revised text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users (TRLGDCU) offers several options for exercising the right of withdrawal. Among other things, the possibility of filling out a form electronically is envisaged. To shorten delivery times and facilitate an easy and immediate return, from Ninalo we recommend that you make use of this possibility and complete the withdrawal form.
In accordance with current legislation, you can revoke the contract within 30 calendar days from receipt of the goods by the customer, without having to justify this decision and without having to pay a penalty. To do this, the conditions set out in this document must be met: Withdrawal form.
The consumer is only responsible for the depreciation of the good due to an effect on the good which goes beyond the nature, characteristics and functioning of the good.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts relating to:
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The delivery of goods manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly adapted to personal needs.
- The delivery of goods likely to deteriorate quickly or whose expiry date has passed.
- The delivery of sealed goods which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
- The delivery of goods which have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery and by their nature.
Once we have received the goods, we will refund the purchase price to you using the payment method you used:
- If you paid by credit card, we will credit your account within 48-72 hours.
- If you paid by Paypal, we will credit your Paypal account.
- If you paid by bank transfer, we will ask you for an account number for payment. Please note that it may take up to 48 business hours for the amount to be credited to your bank account. For all other payment methods, we will ask you for an account number for payment. You will only have to pay for the loss in value of the goods if it is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary to verify the condition, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
For more information on the return procedure, please refer to the Spanish Consumer and Use Law in force, which you can consult at the following address: https://www.boe.es/buscar/ act.php?id=BOE-A-2007-20555.
2. RETURN CONDITIONS FOR INDIVIDUALS
All goods must be returned in their original packaging, undamaged and protected, with no stickers, seals or tape directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise, Ninalo reserves the right to refuse the return.
Once you have completed and submitted the return form, you will receive instructions in your email on how to send it to our facilities. You must return the goods to us immediately, but at the latest within 30 calendar days following the date on which you notify us that you are exercising your right of withdrawal.
Once we have received the goods and verified that they are in perfect condition, we will issue a refund. We will refund the payment received.
Return of gifts or promotional items. It is mandatory to send the complete return (package or complete item + gift) to initiate the refund.
The warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse of the product and/or handling of the product which is not necessary to establish its nature, characteristics or operation. In these cases, the repair is the responsibility of the consumer. They are therefore excluded from the guarantee:
- Defects and damage caused by external events, accidents, particularly electrical accidents, wear and improper use of Ninalo.
- Products which have been modified or repaired by the customer or by another person not authorized by Ninalo, as well as products which are the subject of a special assistance contract.
4. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Cancellations of orders involving a refund to the customer by bank transfer are subject to a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, subject to a maximum period of 7 days.
5. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Online dispute resolution for consumers in accordance with Article 14(1) of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (ODR) platform at the following link: http: //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Do not post anything on the website until you have logged in.
6. APPLICABLE LAW
These general conditions of sale are governed by British law, in particular by the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, dated November 16, approving the revised text of the General Law on the Protection of Consumers and Users, as well as by other accessory laws.
7. PROCESSING WARRANTIES AND COMPLAINTS.
If you have any doubts about these terms and conditions, please contact info@ ninalo.com.